Apollo from Door Entry IP
Access control hardware and software
Door Entry IP provides its Apollo security hardware and software to meet all access control requirements.. The Apollo range includes high quality controller and reader interface hardware, innovative software and integration tools that link access control with alarm systems, building control and home automation. These robust systems support reader technology options including swipe card, proximity and fingerprint readers.
- Apollo controllers store the cardholder database and handle of access requests from a variety of devices
- Reader interface hardware provides the connection point for door station hardware including readers and locks.
- Apollo access and alarm control system (APACS) provides an adaptable, secure solution which can extend from a few doors to multiple entry points.
- With Apollo’s standalone access control software, ASW, it’s simple to control access with a 2-door or 4-door controller, or even up to 8 doors combining four 2-door readers. With ASW multi-site a single interface works with up to 1000 sites.
- The building control and automation interface, APACS OPC, integrates monitoring and control of the entire property and grounds in one place, and it’s easy to customise. Alarms and messages can be defined covering all building services from lighting to power meters. This capability works with BACnet, Modbus, LonWorks and SNMP.
- APACS biometric extension software integrates biometric enrolment with the card management interface with easy to configure options.